P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer
- Level: Associate
- Exam: 80 questions
- Delivery Methods:SAP Certification for Exam Preparation (PDF Format)
- The “SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the required level of knowledge to work effectively with the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in-depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. The scope of SAP Commerce Cloud knowledge in the courses stated within “Topic Areas” is narrower than the scope of knowledge checked in the certification questions. In addition to the courses stated as covering the topics within “Topic Areas” , as preparation for this certification exam, candidates must also study the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite documentation located at: help.hybris.com/. In order to access the documentation, you must be an SAP customer or partner and follow the instructions on https://help.hybris.com/public/help-page.html to request access. Three years of practical experience on SAP Commerce Cloud is a further requirement as preparation for this certification exam.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Platform Features > 12%
Explain how to use events, advanced features of impex, spring contexts in SAP Commerce Cloud suite and how cronjobs and cluster communication work.
- ServiceLayer Architecture
- Impex API
- The Cron Job Service
Commerce and Accelerator > 12%
Create new Addon, OCC Webservice, promotion, order splitting strategy, CMS navigation bar; configure accelerator based storefront and product converters; explain internationalization and request handling in Accelerator, as well as Hot Folders transformation.
- AddOn Concept
- Rule Engine
- International-& Localization
Data Modeling 8% – 12%
Model new data types and extend existing ones including localized attributes and enumeration; configure indices and deployments, and identify how types are stored in database; create advanced FlexibleSearch queries, and determine the consequences of using variants, category variants and classification attributes.
- Data Modeling
- Type System
- Search Mechanisms
Platform Basics 8% – 12%
Explain the concepts of system initialization, update, essential and project data, sessions handling, and extensions structures; configure platform start and change its build procedure; identify caching behavior and model interceptors and how transactions work in SAP Commerce Cloud Suite.
- Initialization and update
- Hooks for initialization&update
Customer Experience 8% – 12%
Explain the CMS items hierarchy, configure the data model of base store, website, warehouse, Point of Sale and their relations; create new and configure existing CMS restrictions, explain their evaluation, and new CMS component types.
- Smart Edit
- WCMS Module
- CMS2 Data Model Overview
Search and Navigation 8% – 12%
Create new Solr index, facet, facet range, and explain Solr topology; configure autosuggestion, keywords, stopwords, synonyms, hero products and boost rules.
- Search And Navigation Module
- Adaptive Search Module
Orders 8% – 12%
Create and start a business process; explain the fulfilment process and its subprocesess, shopping cart handling including various checkout scenarios, and identify features available in Assisted Service Module and available Customer Service operations in SAP Commerce Cloud suite.
- Order Management Services Module
- Assisted Service Module
Backoffice and Backoffice Cockpits Modifications < 8%
Describe how to create a new backoffice application and its widgets using the Backoffice framework and introduce Backoffice cockpits modifications into SAP Commerce Cloud accelerator.
- Cockpit framework
- Backoffice framework
- Dynamic Forms
User Management < 8%
Configure user rights and search restrictions; switch user context in a given code, and explain B2B hierarchy.
- Users in SAP Commerce Platform
- Search restrictions
- Commerce organization
PCM Basics and Price Modeling < 8%
Explain price calculation, retrieval logic, media objects handling, and configure synchronization jobs; create a workflow.
- Price factory
- Workflow & Collaboration Module
- Synchronizing Catalogs
Commerce Cloud and Cloud Portal Basics < 8%
Explain the SAP Commerce Cloud Architecture; describe how to build manifests, how to manage environments, how to connect to the code repository and how to build and deploy your application on Cloud Portal.
- Commerce Cloud Setup
- Cloud Portal
- Best Practice Commerce Cloud
Now you need not be worried, if you are run short of time for P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam preparation or your tough work schedule doesn’t allow you spare time for studying preparatory guides. Relying on Exams4sure’s P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer dumps will award an easy course to get through the exam and obtain a credential such as P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer you ever desired.
It’s now immensely easier to groom your career!
Career grooming with P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam is your right. Rather, it has become necessary in the most challenging scenario of IT enterprises. Like most of the IT professionals, you might find it tough and beyond your limits. Here comes the role of Exams4sure P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer dumps to encourage you and make it possible for you to step ahead with confidence. The growing network of our clientele proves that our dumps work wonders and help you gain a definite success in your P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification exams.
Adventure with security of your Money!
We offer you to take back your money, if you do not succeed in P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer exam. Such a guarantee in itself is concrete evidence on the unmatched quality of our P_C4HCD_1811 – SAP Commerce Cloud Developer dumps. For the reason, they are approved not only by a large number of IT professionals who are busy in developing their careers but also by the industry experts. Get the right reward for your potential,