P_HYCD_60 – SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer | SAP Certification Exam Prep
- Solution: SAP Hybris
- Level: Professional
- Exam: 80 questions
- Delivery Methods:SAP Certification for Exam Preparation (PDF Format)
- Please note that this certification will be retired on 30 September. The “SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the required level of knowledge to work effectively with the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite . This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in-depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. The scope of SAP Hybris Commerce knowledge in the courses stated within “Topic Areas” is narrower than the scope of knowledge checked in the certification questions. In addition to the courses stated as covering the topics within “Topic Areas” , as preparation for this certification exam, candidates must also study the SAP Hybris Commerce Suite 6 documentation located at: help.hybris.com/. In order to access the documentation, you must be an SAP Hybris customer or partner and follow the instructions on https://crowd1.hybris.com/crowdcontrol/signup to request a wiki account. Three years of practical experience on SAP Hybris Commerce is a further requirement as preparation for this certification exam.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
WCMS > 12%
Explain the CMS items hierarchy, configure the data model of base store, website, warehouse, Point of Sale and their relations; create new and configure existing CMS restrictions, explain their evaluation, and new CMS component types.
- WCMS Module
- CMS2 Data Model Overview
- Advanced Personalization
- Basecommerce extension
Backoffice and Cockpits Modifications > 12%
Describe how to create a new backoffice application and its widgets using the cockpit NG framework, and introduce legacy cockpits modifications into hybris Accelerator.
- Cockpit framework
- Dynamic Forms
Commerce and Accelerator > 12%
Create new AddOn, OCC webservice, promotion, order splitting strategy, CMS navigation bar; configure accelerator based storefront and product converters; extend payment commands and identify payment integration points, and explain internationalization and request handling in Accelerator, as well as Hot Folders transformation.
- Hybris Addons
- Rule Engine
- Promotion Engine
Data Modeling 8% – 12%
Model new data types and extend existing ones including localized attributes and enumeration; configure indices and deployments, and identify how types are stored in database; create advanced FlexibleSearch queries, and determine the consequences of using variants, category variants and classification attributes.
- Data Modeling
- Type System
Order Management 8% – 12%
Create and start a business process; explain the fulfilment process and its subprocesess, shopping cart handling including various checkout scenarios, and identify features available in Assisted Service Module and available Customer Service operations in SAP Hybris Commerce suite.
- Order Management Overview
- Assisted Service Module
Search and Navigation 8% – 12%
Create new Solr index, facet, facet range, and explain Solr topology; configure autosuggestion, keywords, stopwords, synonyms, hero products and boost rules.
- Search And Navigation Module
- Commerce Search Extension
Platform Basics 8% – 12%
Explain the concepts of system initialization, update, essential and project data, sessions handling, and extensions structures; configure platform start and change its build procedure; identify caching behavior and model interceptors and how transactions work in SAP Hybris Commerce Suite.
- Initialization and update
- Hooks for initialization and …
Platform Features < 8%
Explain how to use events, advanced features of impex, spring contexts in SAP Hybris Commerce suite and how cronjobs and cluster communication work.
- ServiceLayer Architecture
- Impex API
- The Cron Job Service
PCM Basics and Price Modeling < 8%
Explain price calculation, retrieval logic, media objects handling, and configure synchronization jobs; create a workflow.
- Price factory
- Synchronizing Catalog
User Management < 8%
Configure user rights and search restrictions; switch user context in a given code, and explain B2B hierarchy
- Users in the Hybris Platform
- Search restrictions
- Commerce organization
Now you need not be worried, if you are run short of time for P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer exam preparation or your tough work schedule doesn’t allow you spare time for studying preparatory guides. Relying on Exams4sure’s P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer dumps will award an easy course to get through the exam and obtain a credential such as P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer you ever desired.
It’s now immensely easier to groom your career!
Career grooming with P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer exam is your right. Rather, it has become necessary in the most challenging scenario of IT enterprises. Like most of the IT professionals, you might find it tough and beyond your limits. Here comes the role of Exams4sure P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer dumps to encourage you and make it possible for you to step ahead with confidence. The growing network of our clientele proves that our dumps work wonders and help you gain a definite success in your P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer certification exams.
Adventure with security of your Money!
We offer you to take back your money, if you do not succeed in P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer exam. Such a guarantee in itself is concrete evidence on the unmatched quality of our P_HYCD_60 – SAP Hybris Commerce Developer dumps. For the reason, they are approved not only by a large number of IT professionals who are busy in developing their careers but also by the industry experts. Get the right reward for your potential,